Uckfield Line passengers will have another early morning service from September.
But this weekend, no trains will run because of engineering works.
The 07:03 departure from Uckfield (Buxted 07:07) resumes from Monday, September 7, arriving at London Bridge at 07:53.
The first train of the day remains the 05:29.
The timetable was cut when the Coronavirus lockdown began.
Since then, some services have been restored but are generally lightly loaded.
Rail operator Southern has a web page which shows which services/stations are likely to be busy and at what times. Click here for the details.
There will be no trains to and from Uckfield over the bank holiday weekend
From Saturday, August 29 to Monday, August, 31 engineering work is taking place between South Croydon and East Grinstead, closing the East Grinstead and Uckfield lines.
Replacement buses will run between:
- Purley and East Grinstead (calling at Upper Warlingham and Oxted)
- Upper Warlingham and Woldingham
- Oxted and East Grinstead (calling at all stations)
- Oxted and Crowborough (calling at all stations)
- Crowborough and Uckfield (calling at all stations)