People planning to launch a business in Wealden are invited to a free start-up workshop being held in Uckfield on Wednesday, November 27.
It will take place at the Civic Centre from 10am until 4pm and cover essential steps for starting up a business including:
- Business reality check – will your idea work as a business?
- Business planning – why?
- How much do you know about your business idea?
- Legal status for your business
- Keeping on the right side of the law
- Pricing concerns/breaking even
- Introduction to profit & loss forecasting and cash flow forecasting
- Customer focused marketing
The workshop, organised by Edeal, a not-for-profit enterprise agency, in association with Wealden District Council, will be interactive so people are asked to be prepared to join in.
To book your place please call 01323 641144.