Sports therapist Nicky Burn has joined Ginny Taylor and Anna Lane at The Olive Sanctuary in Uckfield.
The clinic is hoping to reopen for bookings after Monday, April 12, with Anna’s first clinic on Wednesday, April 21, Ginny’s first clinic on Thursday, April 15, and Nicky’s on Monday, April 19.
A link enabling online bookings will be made available once they know for sure they can go ahead.
Covid-19 safety procedures will continue. They include:
- All treatments/entry by appointment only
- No cash. Card payment or BACS only please
- Masks must be worn at all times
- Temperature checks/Covid questionnaire when entering the premises.
Therapists Ginny and Anna are specialists in their individual fields of reflexology and massage and both teach their skills at different independent schools in Brighton.
Nicky, who is joining them, is a Level 6 Advanced Clinical and Sports Massage Therapist specialising in techniques to relieve chronic pain.
She gained a sports science degree at university then went into teaching until six years ago Nicky returned to her love of sport and the human body.
She offers clinical and sports massage treatments for acute and chronic pain.
Techniques include myofascial release, a variety of soft tissue techniques, advanced stretching and muscle energy techniques (MET).
Nicky always includes self-help mobilisations and exercises for you to do at home.
If you are looking for techniques to increase mobility and strengthen muscles to prevent injury without the massage Nicky will also be able to help.
She is a registered member of the Complementary and Natural Health Council (CNHC) and Sports Massage Association (SMA).
• Read more about The Olive Sanctuary and find their contact details in a premium listing in our Uckfield Directory. Look for the name or search in categories for Complementary Health, Health and Wellbeing, Massage, and Reflexology.