Six gymnasts, who train at the Fun Abounds Trampoline Centre, in Uckfield, have won through to the Schools National Trampoline Finals.
Four of the six qualified in first place. Eight gymnasts from the Sky High Club took part in the competition.
The British Schools Gymnastic Association Southern Zonal qualification round was held at Gillingham in Kent. The national final will be held in Eastleigh, Southampton, on Saturday, March 14.
Sky High head coach, Gail Andrews, said: “This is a great opportunity for our gymnasts to give something back to their schools.
“The gymnasts frequently require the schools’ support when competing in events throughout the season, as often time off is required to attend national and international competitions, or for extra training sessions during the day.
“So to be able to win a medal for the school is very rewarding.”
More than 360 gymnasts from across the Southern region competed at Gillingham at the same time as qualification events were held in Midland and Northern regions and a closely matched and exciting national final is expected.
The Sky High results were:
- Harper Winslet, Rattan School, Eastbourne
- Daniel Bradford, Lewes Old Grammar School
- Milla Winslet, Ocklynge Junior School, Eastbourne,
- Nick Orwin, Newick Primary School, Newick
- Sam Plummer, East Hoathly Primary School
- Charlotte Wainford, Benenden School, Cranbrook
- Pearl Winslet, Ocklynge Junior School, Eastbourne
- Holly Gillon, Little Horsted Primary School