Roadside car parking in Fletching is worrying residents.
A parish meeting has been arranged to discuss the issue and a poll is under way on the village website.
Parishioner said in April at the annual parish meeting that solving the parking problem was a high priority.
The parish council has arranged a meeting on July 25 at the village hall (7.30pm) so the police can present suggestions of what is and what is not possible to implement.
The poll has a number of options:
- Do nothing
- Double yellow line outside the Griffin Inn;
- Double yellow line outside the village hall;
- Planters in the road outside the Griffin;
- Traffic calming bollards between the Griffin and village hall;
- Work with local businesses to extend existing car parks;
- Find land in or outside the village to build a car park (high cost);
- Build a parking lay-by next to the recreation ground (£20,000 plus cost).
The poll is on the village website.