Three men have been arrested in connection with a spate of burglaries across East Sussex, including at the East Sussex National Golf Club and the Ashdown Forest Centre.
Police say the offences are reported to have occurred between January 3, and January 9, at the following locations:
- Wyevale Garden Centre, Wych Cross
- Zebedees, Laughton
- Auto Cemeleon, Easons Green,
- East Sussex National Golf Club, Little Horsted
- Ashdown Forest Centre, Wych Cross
- Granary Business Centre, Horsebridge
They were also arrested on suspicion of the theft of a motor vehicle at Golden Cross on January 9.
The suspects – a 35-year-old man and a 29-year-old man, both from Lingfield, Surrey, and a 27-year-old man from Hailsham – have each been released on conditional bail until February 6 pending further enquiries.
The investigation relates to the theft of cash and items including car keys and golf club.