Osteopath Michael Pearce has resumed face-to-face consultations at his Honeys Green Clinic, near Uckfield.
He is currently seeing patients on Mondays and Thursdays and hopes to increase sessions as lockdown eases further.
Physiotherapist Claire Brodie will be in the Halland clinic on Fridays.
For anyone who is vulnerable, shielding, or for any other reason unable to travel to the clinic, Michael continues to offer digital consultations throughout the week. They have proved useful, and popular, with many clients during lockdown.
Honeys Green will be following strict COVID-19 safety protocol to protect clients and staff and all patients will be sent a copy of this prior to their session.
Bookings can be made by calling the clinic on 01825 840810, by texting Michael on 07775 573436, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lines are open 8-6 Monday to Fridays and 9-1 on Saturdays.
An online booking facility is closed at the moment but will reopen as soon as possible.
Careful measures have been taken to protect the welfare of our staff and clients based on latest Government advice, and with ongoing advice from the Institute of Osteopathy.
- Access to the clinic is via the car park door only. The waiting room is CLOSED.
- Please wait in your vehicles until your therapist comes out to collect you.
- All patients will be screened when booking, and again before entering the clinic
- All patients will be required to wear a mask – one can be purchased at the clinic if needed
- Your therapist will be wearing PPE according to government guidelines – mask, apron, gloves
- Your temperature will be taken before entry to the clinic (contactless to forehead)
- You will be asked to sign a COVID-19 consent form before your session
- No food or drink is to be brought into the treatment room please. Please bring own water if needed and leave in your car
- WC is available for use but please ask your therapist before using
- The treatment room will be kept clinically clean and be cleaned between patients
- There will be a gap of 20 minutes between patients during which the room will be ventilated
For updates you are welcome to call the clinic, send an email or follow Honeys Green Clinic on Facebook.
Michelle from the clinic says: “Warmest wishes to all our patients and their families – do please get in touch if you feel we might be able to help in any way.”