Wealden Council is being recommended to increase its element of the council tax by 2.6% (£5) for an average Band D household in the year 2020-21.
The full council meets on Wednesday and fix the increase then.
The total council tax bill faced by district residents will also include precepts from East Sussex County Council, Sussex Police, East Sussex Fire & Rescue, and town council or parish council.
If Weaden councillors approve the recommended increase Uckfield people living in the average Band D household will pay £2,150.66 in council tax during the year 2020-21.
The bill was £2,071.79 in 2019-20.
The 2020-21 council tax would be made up of:
- East Sussex County Council: £1,492 (last year £1,434.78)
- Sussex Police: £199.91 (£189.91)
- East Sussex Fire & Rescue: £95.53 (£93.67)
- Wealden Council: £197.44 (£192.44)
- Uckfield Town Council: £165.76 (£160.99)