If you are planning to launch a business – or started one recently – and need finance, Uckfield business adviser and mentor Chris Dowling can help with access to Start-Up Loans.
He says the loans – which are funded by the Government – are available for new and young businesses which have been trading for up to 24 months.
They cover a wide range of costs including:
- Marketing, including websites and social media
- Equipment and IT
- General start-up costs and expenses.
And he adds that the terms are easy and flexible:
- Minimum loan is £500, maximum loan is £25,000
- Maximum length of loan is five years
- Repayable at any time with NO penalties
- Loans are personal and unsecured
- A fixed rate of 6%
All Start-Up Loans are subject to application and a good credit history.
They are available to people who are ambitious about starting their own business and need finance to do so.
Chris says the loans also give young businesses, which have traded for up to 24 months, the chance to review their progress and budget and plan future development and have the chance to finance it.
Chris is fully aware of the challenges faced in the early days of setting up a business having run a family business/SME for more than 35 years.
He says access to funds is crucial and the Start-Up Loans can make a huge difference to progress.
• Find out more about Start-Up Loans by contacting Chris on 01825 764047 or by emailing him at email@example.com.