Mindfulness teacher Debbie Horney is launching new classes in the new year and offering discounts for early bird booking.
Debbie, of Remember Mindfulness, who lives in Little Horsted, will be running courses over eight weeks in Ringmer, Uckfield, Lewes, Hurstpierpoint, Portslade.
Classes will focus on Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction, aiming to help reduce stress, anxiety, depression, symptoms of chronic pain and IBS.
Debbie says the practice can also improve sleeping, reduce your headaches, improve your concentration, and more.
All courses include a free taster session and if, after your attendance, you feel mindfulness is not right for you now, you can cancel your place and be fully refunded the entire course payment.
The courses would normally cost £199 and the early bird offer of £180 ends on Friday, November 29.
The Uckfield classes are being held at The Health Boutique in Eastbourne Road.
Taster class dates are:
- Ringmer: November 25
- Uckfield: November 26
- Lewes: December 3
The courses begin:
- Monday, January 13 – March 16: Ringmer, 10am to noon
- Tuesday, January 14 – March 17: Uckfield, 6.45pm to 8.45pm
- Tuesday, January 14 – March 17: Lewes, 2.00pm to 4.30pm
- Wednesday, January 15 – March 18: Hurstpierpoint, 9.30am to 11.45am
- Thursday, January 16 – March 26: Portslade, 10am to 12.30pm
Please contact Debbie via email at Debbie@remembermindfulness.co.uk or call her on 07904 982579.
• Read more about Remember Mindfulness in a Premium Listing in our Uckfield Directory where their contact details are available 24/7. Look for the name or search in categories for Health and Wellbeing or Mindfulness.
Find local businesses in our Uckfield Directory