Laura, of Glo. Skin Clinic, says: “Dermlaux LED Phototherapy re-energises cells, helps combat acne, treat pigmentation, assists with healing and injuries, rejuvenates and enhances the complexion, and, most importantly, boosts mood.”
What to do
To be in with a chance of winning the course of six treatments, all you need to do is:
- Follow Glo. Skin Clinic on Facebook or Instagram
- Like and Comment “I need a boost” on the relevant post
- Tag a friend
The first treatment must be booked and started before September 30, 2020, and the whole course must be taken by the same individual, though it can be gifted by the winner to someone else, 18+ only.
• Dermalux LED cannot be used in pregnancy, if you suffer from photosensitive epilepsy, photosensitive eczema or are taking any photosensitive medication, if you suffer from Lupus erythematosus, albinism or photosensitive epilepsy.
• Read more about Laura and the Glo. Skin Clinic in another Uckfield News story: Nurse launches aesthetics clinic in Framfield.
• Contact details for Glo. Skin Clinic can be found 24/7 in our Uckfield Directory. Look for the name or search in categories for Beauticians or Health and Well-Being.