- It could last longer than you think
- It’s a struggle to get by on just the State Pension
- People over-estimate how far their savings will stretch
- It can be hard to catch up
- The burden of saving has shifted
Cranwell, who are based in Church Street, say it’s alarming to know that many of us working today may not be eligible for a state pension until we’re 70.
Also, research suggests we may need to save £525,000 for an annual income of £26,000.
Read more about about why it’s more important than ever to plan for your retirement on the Cranwell website here: Five reasons to get your saving plans into gear.