Some early-morning train departures from Uckfield and Buxted will leave earlier from Monday (January 26).
The aim, said train operator Southern, was to make services more reliable.
It follows three weeks of chaos on the Uckfield line, caused by the new track layout on the approach to London Bridge and failures of train units.
Southern said the changes at London Bridge had made it a “challenge to deliver the new timetable for which Southern and Network Rail apologise”.
The changes will have the effect of slightly lengthening (scheduled) journey times to London because arrival times are unchanged.
The changes are:
- 05.18 Uckfield to London Bridge retimed to depart 05.16, Buxted 05.20, Crowborough 05.27, Eridge 05.33, then as now
- 05.42 Uckfield to London Bridge retimed to depart 05.40, Buxted 05.45, Crowborough 05.52, Eridge 05.58, Cowden 06.06, Edenbridge Town 06.12, Hurst Green 06.20, Oxted 06.38 then as now
- 07.08 Uckfield to London Bridge retimed to depart 07.05, Buxted 07.10, Crowborough 07.18, Eridge 07.24, Edenbridge Town 07.36 Hurst Green 07.44, Oxted 07.48 then as now
- 07.34 Uckfield to London Bridge retimed to depart 07.31, Buxted 07.36, Crowborough 07.44, Eridge 07.50, Ashurst 07.56 then as now
- 08.04 Uckfield to London Bridge retimed to depart 08.01, Buxted 08.06, Crowborough 08.13, Eridge 08.19, Ashurst 08.24, Cowden 08.29 then as now