Phormium IT Solutions
IT solutions and consultancy are offered to businesses large and small by the Uckfield company Phormium IT.
Whether you have just a handful of PCs and little in-house knowledge or run a 500-user network over multiple sites, Phormium IT can help.
The company is able to deliver every aspect of IT for the small business and augment the skills of technology specialists working within larger enterprises.
Its consultants offer independent advice whether you are looking to simply enhance your existing infrastructure, are aiming to improve business productivity or are planning for the future.
Managing Director Tim Browne said Phormium prides itself on giving straight answers to complex questions: "We are able to find the right technology solutions for a business and then support them effectively.
"We talk plain English and understand the needs different businesses have. We always find out what your business objectives are first and then make the technology do that for you.
"We assess your needs, we establish a timescale, we agree a budget and then we tailor a solution to fulfill those requirements."
Phormium always stays abreast of the latest technologies and is currently negotiating the UK supply rights to Capturx digital pen technologies from the US manufacturer Adapx.
The digital pens capture handwritten information as it is written into forms cutting out the need to re-type and the errors that can occur during that process.
Data from the pens is uploaded almost instantaneously and can be integrated into a wide range of industry standard applications such as Excel, SharePoint and Salesforce.com.
Services offered by Phormium IT include:
- IT consultancy - straightforward advice on the best IT solutions to fit your business
- IT support - dealing with hardware and software problems ranging from a slow-running laptop to help within a virtualised multi-server environment
- Networking - producing the right network design to work for your business
- Remote and mobile access - solutions that will allow secure access to your network and data from anywhere, anytime
- Data backup and archiving - to protect your critical data and provide data compliancy
- Data and network security - protect your network and data from attack and digital theft
- High availability and disaster recovery - ensure your business network and applications can run continuously
- Virtualisation - simplify your IT infrastructure, enabling you to respond faster to changing business demands
- Capturx digital pens - automate paper-based processes
Tim has developed a company ethos where the customer's needs are paramount.
Commenting he said "We will grow Phormium by being respected for the solutions we deliver, not the brands we carry. Our focus, therefore, is always on the businesses we are supplying, not the manufacturer who is supplying us."
To learn more about how Phormium IT might help you please call 01825 733222.
The Roller Mill
Telephone: 01825 733222